We are delighted to be contributing to the sponsorship of Enterprise Awards 2015, a fantastic opportunity to recognise regional talent in the science, technology and innovation landscape. We are supporting this event because it is an opportunity to celebrate our commitment to design and develop excellent products, services and ideas that bring multiple benefits to our rapidly evolving society and the environment we live in. Entrepreneurs drive change and their energy and commitment should be celebrated and rewarded.
Triteq was founded by two people passionate about designing excellent products, the company has grown organically since 1992, always focusing on innovation, talented people and having great ideas.
Oxford Trust started life with two people who were passionate about science, about making a difference and who both understood the challenges of building a business and making it successful.
In 2015, The Oxford Trust celebrates its 30th Anniversary and our sponsorship of the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award is our way of congratulating and supporting this wonderful organisation. There are three awards and the deadline for applications for all categories is Friday 11th September 2015. Completed applications can be sent to enterprise firstname.lastname@example.org For details on how to enter please follow this link. http://www.theoxfordtrust.co.uk/innovation-enterpriseawards/enterprise-applications
Triteq are sponsoring the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. The aim of this award is to celebrate young entrepreneurs operating in companies less than 5 years old across the region and the impact that they’ve had on the science innovation landscape.
- Entrants must be nominated by a peer
- Entrants must be in a leadership role within the company
- Entrants must be able to demonstrate how their ideas are influencing the wider science and innovation landscape
- Entrants must have proven creativity, financial acumen and industry knowledge
- Entrants must be under 40 years of age
The Oxford Trust Enterprise Awards are a fantastic opportunity to recognise regional talent in the science, technology and innovation landscape. Applying to The Oxford Trust Enterprise Awards is a chance to showcase and celebrate your organisation’s success. The benefits of being short-listed for an Enterprise Awards
– It provides an excellent marketing opportunity for your business
– You can present your organisation and work to a panel of industry experts
– Recognition for the hard work of your staff
– Cash prize for the winners in each category
We wish you the best of luck!